Call for Workshop Proposals
DASFAA is an annual international database conference, located in the Asia-Pacific region, which showcases state-of-the-art R&D activities in database systems and their applications. It provides a forum for technical presentations and discussions among database researchers, developers and users from academia, business and industry.
DASFAA 2014, the 19th in the series, will be held from 21-24 April 2014 in Bali, Indonesia, one of the most beautiful islands in the world. We invite proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with DASFAA 2014. Proposals should include the following information:
- workshop title and acronym
- brief description about the workshop, including a list of topics
- name and contact information of the organizer(s)
- proposed duration of the workshop (half or full day)
- potential PC members for the workshop
- important dates of the workshop
- expected number of attendees
- brief introduction of the organizer(s) and his/her/their credentials
All papers accepted by DASFAA 2014 workshops will be published in a combined volume of Lecturer Notes in Computer Science series published by Springer (pending for approval). All workshops will benefit from the registration process of DASFAA 2014 (we will have a single registration for conferences, workshops and tutorials). The workshop organizer(s) will be responsible for advertising the workshop, reviewing and selecting the papers.
Proposals and enquiries should be sent to email@example.com with the subject: DASFAA 2014 Workshop Proposal.
|Workshop proposal due:||25 August 2013|
|Result notification:||15 September 2013|
Shuigeng Zhou (Fudan University, China)
Wook-Shin Han (POSTECH, South Korea)
Ngurah Agus Sanjaya (University of Udayana, Indonesia)