Instructions to Authors of Accepted Papers
Authors of accepted papers should read the following pertaining to the publication process of their DASFAA contribution.
* 27 January 2014: author registration (http://www.dasfaa2014.org/registration.html). At least one author per paper should register by this deadline.
* 31 January 2014: camera-ready copy of your paper (together with source files and signed copyright form) must be uploaded through DASFAA CMT Website.
The above two are absolutely firm deadlines, meaning that missing any of them your paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
To prepare for your camera-ready submission, please read the following instructions carefully.
Your paper will be published in the conference proceedings by Springer as a volume of its Lecturer Notes in Computer Science series. LaTeX and Word templates, camera-ready and copyright instructions are to be found here: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-7-72376-0#anchor1
Please note that:
(a) Camera-ready papers should NOT have page numbers. All numbering will be done by the proceedings editor.
(b) Submissions should be identifiable through a filename convention. For main conference papers, please use "DASFAA14_conference_XXXX.pdf" where XXXX is the paper number assigned to your submission by CMT (e.g.: "DASFAA14_conference_267.pdf")
(c) The page limit is strict and final:
- regular paper: 15 pages
- demo paper: 4 pages
- industrial paper: 10 pages
(d) Download and fill the Copyright Form. The file has to be named copyright_[PaperID].pdf (e.g., copyright_267.pdf). Camera-ready paper must be accompanied by a signed copyright form. Papers whose copyright has not been transferred on time will not be included in the proceedings. The editors of the proceedings are: Sourav S. Bhowmick, Curtis Dyreson, Christian S. Jensen, Mong Li Lee, Agus Muliantara, Bernhard Thalheim.
(e) Create a readme file which includes the contact author and email address. The file has to be named readme [PaperID].txt (e.g., readme_267.txt). The publication chairs use these details to compile a list for Springer production department.
(f) Compress the following files in a ZIPed file and submit through the CMT web interface. The ZIPed file has to be named DASFAA14_[PaperID].zip
- Camera-ready paper (PDF file).
- Completed copyright form.
- A readme giving the name and email address of the contact author.
- Source (input) files:
- For example, LaTeX2e files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures.
- Any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN.
- Final DVI file (for papers prepared using LaTeX/TeX).
- Final PDF file (for reference).
- RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX).
- The texts in all files must be identical.